The ATtiny Punk Console (ATPC) is a programmable 8-bit mini synthesizer. From Noise Toy, over Drum Sound Generator, Atari Punk Console to Drone Generator - everything is possible! Short audio sequences can be used to upload new synth programs via smartphone or PC to remap the 4 potentiometers. Own codes can be programmed via the Arduino IDE.
• Analog output and filter section
• parallel connected 6.35 and 3.5mm jacks
• body contacts
• 5V gate in- or output (programmable)
• fused against overvoltage/ negative input
• 7-15V power supply (center = ground)
• and an audio-bootloader! That means from now on the sound and the programming of the synthesizer can be changed within seconds by playing a short audio sequence into the machine. Various codes can be downloaded, which change the function of the whole kit.
Status: v3 kit, available
interactive bom | step by step instruction (german) | general solder instructions